Re: [accessibility] Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

Jordi Mallach, le Thu 07 Aug 2014 23:57:33 +0200, a écrit :
> Accessibility: GNOME continues to be the only free desktop environment that
> provides full accessibility coverage, right from login screen.

Just to poll on the accessibility side: do we prefer gnome 3.12 over
xfce?

(note that we are talking about gnome 3.12, not 3.4, and please bar
the issue we've had during july, which was just the result of an
uncoordinated migration of packages, not an actual bug per se).