Orca, gdm3 and gnome desktop: updates

Hi,

I disabled definitively gdm3, ‘cause orca is unable to start.

I tried all things, all commands I found on internet, but anything appens; orca is silent.

Finally, I reinstalled gnome-desktop-environment, uninstalled gdm3 and purged pulseaudio, ‘cause speech-dispatcher works fine with alsa, but with pulseaudio crashes continuously.

The problem is that when I upgrade, pulseaudio is installed again… it’s a problem!

Temporary solution is that I login in text-mode and, when logged, I start x. There is the only way I found to start gnome session.