Re: problem with speech in latest debian installer dailies

am_dxer@fastmail.fm, le Mon 24 Feb 2014 09:59:10 -0500, a écrit :
> I apologize for this mix up. The working iso was actually
> http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-amd64/20140208/images/netboot/gtk/mini.iso.
> I read somewhere that speech was only on the gtk cd's which is why I
> used that image although I could be wrong about this as I read it a
> while ago and things might have changed.

Simply see the official Debian Installer documentation:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s02.html#idp6206528

It really is the gtk images.  By space constraints design, actually.

The issue you reported may be related to differing espeak versions, I'm
having a look.