Debian sid, orca, and login screen

Hi,

I’m a blind programmer. I work in python and I’m trying to study orca in order to contribute.

So, I installed debian unstable, downloaded gnome-orca-3.11pre90 and built it. It worked correctly.

Now, I can’t start orca at login screen.

I tried to do this:

su -s /bin/sh -c 'eval $(dbus-launch) ; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID ; GSETTINGS_BACKEND=dconf gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled true' Debian-gdm || true

But I received an issue:

(process:4561): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory /run/user/0/dconf : permission denied. Dconf will not work properly.

Dgm3 was unable to login, so, I installed lightdm.

I can login, but without orca. When I logged, orca starts.

Can I do something? How I can configure gnome-settings-daemon?

I have 3.12.1-amd64.

Regards,

Germano