Re: pending uploads?

On 19-01-14 21:18, Samuel Thibault wrote:

>>> The fixes there didn't seem too pressing to me,
>>
>> True, but as we are doing team maintenance, maybe we should make sure we
>> leave a note somewhere, e.g. in the changelog, that can be removed
>> before release?
>
> I'm not sure which note you are thinking about?

Just a note like "Not uploaded yet because I don't think it is worth it
yet" or "Not uploaded yet because I really want to have bug XXX fixed at
the same time" or "Not uploaded yet because tomorrow I want to fix some
more minor thingies" or "If you want to upload, please check this and
that" or "Changes so far should work, but I didn't test it yet so make
sure you test it if you want to upload"...

Paul