Re: Getting orca started in lightdm

How would one do this in Ubuntu-Mate? It's been suggested that I add the unity-greeter package, in order to get a talking login; this grabs a bunch of unity and gnome dependencies I probably don't need. I have no lightdm.conf in /etc/ or in /etc/lightdm but I do have /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter-ubuntu-mate.conf among others.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt