Re: brltty_5.0-3_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2014-09-29):
> Cyril Brulebois, le Mon 29 Sep 2014 22:36:09 +0200, a écrit :
> > >    [ Paul Gevers ]
> > >    * Improved timestamp fix in man pages to be independent of locales and
> > >      file timestamps (Closes: #708585)
> > >  .
> > >    [ Samuel Thibault ]
> > >    * Team upload.
> > >    * Append the d-i -inherited configure to the end of brltty.conf instead of
> > >      dropping it (which was thus losing the documentation for the user).
> > >    * patches/90-zh-lang-fix.patch: Fix zh translation syntax.
> > >    * brltty-udeb.prebaseconfig: Enable accessibility in XFCE, LXDE and MATE
> > >      sessions too.
> > >    * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6 (no changes).
> >
> > So having this for the upcoming D-I Jessie Beta 2 release would make
> > sense. How confident are you with this upload (now built everywhere)?
> > Should I push it to testing right now?
>
> I'm very confident with the upload, it'd be good to have it for d-i B2.

Thanks for the swift reply; urgented and unblock-udeb'd accordingly.

That would have been my guess/hope anyway, but I didn't want to rush a
package into testing without asking its maintainers.

Mraw,
KiBi.