Cinnamon accessibility

Hi

I have picked up on the fact that Cinnamon is not being rated as accessible. This rather puzzles me as there are loads of accessibility settings, zoom, on screen keyboards, high contrast, large text options, alerts, lots of mouse and click options etc.

I am not on the development team, but looking at their irc channel I can see that they are unclear as to just what you are saying the issues are. Would someone on your team pass them on some clear information, please, for example by raising a well documented issue here ?

https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon

Regards

Simon