Re: Debian Accessibility

Hi Chris
boot Debian OS, wait for the beep, then press S and enter. you'll enter the Debian accessibility mode in which you can install Debian and orca will be set for you for system start up. for more tricks and tips and more accessibility options with java and QT, visit Debian accessibility wiki at
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility
which is neatly written

Cheers
Hadi