How do I install pygooglevoice?

I have just gotten hold of a the source code for pygooglevoice.  I know that it dates back to 2009, and i am really concerned about this.  However, I
need a command line solution to get google voice to work.  If this is still good to use, how do I install it?

If pygooglevoice is still maintained, or if any of the debian developers on the accessibility side want to work with it, is it possible I will some
day find it packaged as a debian package? If this is not good to use, is there a known command line solution to work with google voice?

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology