Re: dell laptop install

I found several instances of firmware.tar.gz which when opened has
several .deb files in it for different versions of debian.  I created a
firmware directory on a flash drive and copied all of the .deb files
into that directory.  Next time when I run into that laptop things ought
to work better when it comes time for the non--free firmware to be
installed.  Maybe later this year since the satellite connection is
really slow and I'm not in that neighborhood for a while.