Re: When will the orca screen reader work again?

Hallo Doug,

Doug Smith schrieb am 03.06.2013,  7:41 -0400:
>Thanks for the information.  I have no orca working at all.  I have disabled
>the graphical login for the time and am using the command line with pulse
>and the screenreader with no ill effect.
So run
orca -t
Afterwards, edit ~/.xinitrc
and put
exec gnome-session
into it.
Run startx on the command line then. Does Orca come up with "welcome to Orca"?

If yes, try pressing e. g. alt+f1 for accessing the menu, if not, please report.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de   | Blog (eng / deu): http://www.crustulus.de/blog
Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html