Issues with braille support during installing Debian Wheezy

Hello,

I am using a Papenmeier Braillex EL 40 P that is connected ot a serial
port. I downloaded tie netinstall for AMD64 and startet BRLTTY from
the boot prompt like this:
brltty=pm,ttyS0,de
BRLTTY seams to be started, but there is no braille output on the
braille display. When I turn power off and on, the braille display is
working. But it stops working when the dialog for partitioning
hard disc is shown. Have anybody the same problems? Any ideas what to
do?

Regards,

Ali