Orca is not interrupted when a key is pressed in gnome control center

Hi all,

I am using Debian Testing (Wheezy) and I have a problem when I open the
gnome  control center, Orca reads the focused control, but if I press
tab or another key, the speech shoulds be interrupted to anounce the new
button, control, etc, but it is not. I have to wait until Orca ends read
the last control.

I tried installing the gnome control center 3.6 from the experimental
repository, and in this version the problem appears to be solved, but I
needed download many dependencies and the memory usage increases using
other version of gnome control center.

Somebody knows how solve it in gnome control center 3.4.2?

Thanks and sorry for my english.