Re: odt2braille

That's fine.  I am just looking for a program to translate files between print and braille.  It doesn't have to be in a graphical environment.
Actually, I would rather have a command line program to do the same thing.  The only problem I am having is that I do not seem to know how to use
lou_translate.  Maybe this is the solution.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology