phantomjs, need it for a research platform

To whom it may concern:

I am looking for the phantomjs package in jessie, but I cannot seem to find it.  I need it to be the basis for a very important piece of research I
plan to do soon.

I need a javascript capable platform to build a new web browser on top of and I need the features offered by phantomjs.  Is it available in jessie, or
will it be?

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology