State of Orca in Testing

Hi folks,

Three months ago I remember that Debian testing does has an issue with
Orca, that causes the screen reader does not talk when the session is
started. After I installed Debian Stable to use in my university and I
did not follow the bug and your solution. Someone knows if this problem
is solved in testing now?

Greetings

--
Cordialmente:

Manuel Cortéz

Blog: http://manuel.a12x.net

V Semestre
Universidad  de Monterrey (Prepa UDEM)

Cita:
“Free software, free society”
Manuel Cortéz

“La libertad no es poder elegir entre unas pocas opciones impuestas, sino tener el control de tu propia vida. La libertad no es elegir quien será tu amo, es no tener amo.”
Richard Stallman