Re: Problem running lxde and iceweasel in wheezy

Halim Sahin <halim.sahin@freenet.de> wrote:

> Now iceweasel report when started in terminal gtk accessibility module
> initialized.
> Thats it.
> Orca can't read anything inside firefox/iceweasel.
> I have also tested a plain firefox from mozilla.org (same result).
> Any idea what's wrong there?

This was recently reported on the Orca list as well - no solutions offered.

You could ask on the Mozilla accessibility list, or submit a bug report
to Mozilla. It's supposed to detect whether AT-SPI is running and enable
accessibility if so. This code was introduced a while ago into Mozilla. It
works perfectly well in GNOME but, evidently, not under other desktop
environments/window managers.