Add info to Debian Accessibility page on Wiki

Hello list,

Somebody may add info in the Accessibility page on the Debian Wiki about how to shut up Speakup? My English is not very good, but this (shut ut speakup) can be done by pressing the CTRL key when Speakup start talking. Possibly you have to press ctrl key sometimes, until the voice does not talk.

Another thing, but it is for testing: When I installed a stable version on my laptop, I had an issue with ESpeak, speech dispatcher, or Orca. When I read a capital letter, the Pitch of ESpeak increases, but when I read another letter (lower, for example), the pitch is not decrease and I did not know when I am reading a upper or lower letter. I solved this, adjusting the pitch (in the speech, or voice tab... in Spanish these two tabs are "voz") from 5.0 to 4.something. It works for me and the Pitch is changed correctly (increases when a capital letter is read and decreasing when the letter is not capital).

Somebody has this issue? Works this trick for you? If yes, I think that would be good put this in the wiki, in Troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Manuel.

--
Manuel.