debian 7 live installer

Hello list,

I'm a blind user and I downloaded the live version of Debian 7.0 from the debian.org website. After booting off of the gnome version and the live system was up. I then started the Orca screen reader and launched the Debian installer. Once the installer was launched the Orca screen reader can't read the installer. Is there a different way to launch the installer so that Orca can read it? Or ins the live installer not accessible? I know that the net install is accessible I assumed the live installer and the net installer were the same. So is there a way I can install from the live session? Thanks for all of your hard work on this project and putting out a great release.