rc3 boot.log error

I found out the wheezy testing version in use before I tried the rc3
version also has the same cannot load firmware error in it.  Also when I
reinstalled the rc3 version without desktop environment selected it had no
problem booting into command line interface environment.  The rc3 when I
was trying to get the desktop environment running loaded all the way to
bluetooth driver and then simply hung.  I had to do control-alt-f12 and
control-alt-backspace and control-alt-f7 and that took a while to work
when it did and then I had to move the arrow keys to get orca talking at
all.  After a login, I could get gnome-terminal running but so far as I
could tell nothing else would run.  Hitting control-alt-f1 to bring up the
top of the desktop had no effect as an example.
I wish this system had a floppy on it that would work, the install.log
file I had written to an html server was wiped when the system booted.  Is
there some way I can transfer the install.log before the system boots so
it is preserved?

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> About to block another web browser version?
Ask yourself what Tim Berners-lee would do.