Re: issue with shutdown options

Hi,

Also in my system (Testing), I can not read the shutdown options, when I choose it from the user menu in gnome.

I use init to turn off or reboot the PC. I created a script in my desktop, then I assign it to a keyboard shorcut to shutdown and reboot; gnome has a keyboard shorcut to lock screen also.

To turn off with init, you must enter in a terminal, then do it:
sudo init 0
And for reboot, you must put 6 instead cero in init.
Then, you can set in the sudohers file to allow init execute without ask your password.

I hope this helps.
Manuel.