Re: Testing gdm3 3.4.1-7

Many thanks. I pasted this command in the terminal, then the accessibility in GDM has enabled, but I have another problem, I think that this is related to pulseaudio.

When I boot the machine, Orca provides speech in the login screen in GDM3, then, I set the best preferences for me and I back to the login screen. Here I search my username and type my password, but when gnome shell starts, does not sound in my machine.

I did not found the way to disable Orca in GDM from the login screen (because once the session is started, I can not hear nothing). I tried uncheck the check box "enable voice", but I believe that it is not working (I still hear the voice).

So I have Orca in GDM3, but I do not have sound in all Gnome once the session is started.

I remember that when you use speakup, you can not run Orca and Speakup at the same time, because if you was running speakup (connecting to espeak via speech dispatcher), then you run Orca, Speakup not work.

Is this problem  related to Pulseaudio? If yes, How can I solve?

Thanks.
Manuel.