summary: a11y in wheezy

Hi folks,
So I've installed wheezy from scratch and found following critical
problems:
1. audiovolume in gnome
Was muted or set to 0%
No chance for me without sighted assistance
2. orca: capslock  issue: in laptop layout
When using laptop keyboard layout caps can be used with orca but
unfortunately the key goes to system as well and toggles :-(
This was afaik fixed in upstream but don't know in which release is the
right patch

3. Orca: another issue is when trying to navigate in the preferences
window
Afaik arrow right/left should switch tabs in that window but it doesn't
work as expected.
Some times it works, but most of the time orca puts the focus
away and I have to navigate to tabs again.

that's all at the moment!
Regards
Halim