Re: Debian accessibility logo

On 10/1/12, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Yaroslav Halchenko, le Mon 01 Oct 2012 13:18:59 -0400, a écrit :
>> Browsing through files I have ran into a logo I once created for "Debian
>> Accessibility" efforts but not sure if I shared it with you:
>>
>> http://www.onerussian.com/tmp/debian-access.png
>
> For people who can not see it:

I am among those who are supposed to be able to see it (at least at
the moment, I can still see, and quite well), but I get:

"I'm sorry, but you're not granted an access to this directory. Please
contact me in case you really want to see that material and we might
agree upon something."

Thanks anyway to everybody for all the great work and efforts, thanks
to debian and to debian accessibility. I will try to find a way to
help.

Loredana