Re: qt-at-spi

mattias <mj@mjw.se> wrote:
> any skype users here?

Possibly, but I'm not one of them. I prefer to use non-proprietary protocols,
SIP in particular.

If you really need it, there's a complicated arrangement involving Skype and
FreeSWITCH (http://www.freeswitch.org/) that you could try to set up. I can't
help with the details though. If I remember rightly, there's also a module for
Asterisk. Of course, either of those solutions would involve configuring
FreeSWITCH or Asterisk respectively, and they both involve running proprietary
software from Skype/Microsoft that I don't need and don't want, thanks.