Re: Improving the accessibility of our GNOME session

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <mengualjeanphi@free.fr> wrote:
> The most problematic in my opinion is various crashes. As
> I guess it's my install I'll try again from scratch on wheezy. But so
> far, I stay worry.

Make sure all of your packages are up to date. If the crashes still occur,
collect backtraces and submit bug reports. If nobody submits the bug reports,
the bugs won't get fixed.

I might be wrong, but my understanding is that it's best to submit the bug
reports to Debian, and they'll be sent upstream as required.