Re: Patch for review: create debug packages for BRLTTY

Hello,

Jason White, le Fri 15 Jun 2012 12:31:48 +1000, a écrit :
> Here is a first attempt to create packages of debugging symbols for BRLTTY.

It looks good, except a few cosmetic details, see what I have commited.
Also, always use lintian on the resulting .changes file. Most of the
current warnings are spurious, but there was an error among them.

> I haven't yet tested what happens if the Java packages are disabled; clearly,
> a conditional can be used in debian/rules, if necessary, to handle that case.

The dh tools actually already behave fine in that case.

I have uploaded it, along the patch that fixes the crash discussed about
recently.  It should get processed by ftp-master quickly enough.