Re: [orca-list] sonar bersion based off of debian sid and wheezy

Hi,

I gave the Sid version a spin, and find that it is the expected GNOME 3.4.2 experience, with speech and audio starting at boot-up; very nice! The volume and mute toggle shortcuts work, though I'd move them in an installation to hard drive. My wifi would not connect to any of the networks, though about 10 get listed in the menus; I tried one secured and one open. For the secured, I was never prompted for the key; the open just didn't connect. When exploring the GNOME control center with the arrow keys, I found that I could not interrupt Orca's speech. I plan to play with this a little more on a wired network connection.

Cheers,

Dave  H.