Re: Mozilla

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 05:06:12PM +0200, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a Debian wheezy I've just installed, when I run iceweasel or icedove,
> orca says "Not accessible". Even 7hen I install libgail-common. Is that
> a bug? Does some workaround exist?

can  you try two things
1. export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1 in the shell before running iceweasel in
case its an issue with it being too old an iceweasel to check dbus.
2. create a symbolic link from /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/libatk-bridge.so
to  /usr/lib/<arch tripplet>/gtk-2.0/modules/libatk-bridge.so (there's a
bug on bugzilla.mozilla.org for this issue that I can find for you if
its your issue).

Trev