orca dependency problems wheezy

I installed debian wheezy with the talking installer and everything went
fine. However, when I installed orca with apt, I noticed that apt wanted
to auto-remove libgail-common and without this package, some things in
orca are broken. The old at-spi package depended on libgail-common but
seems to have been replaced by libatk-adaptor which provides a virtual
package for at-spi. Should libatk-adaptor or maybe a similar package
have a dependency for libgail-common? I am not an expert of linux by any
means which is why I didn't want to file any sort of bug report. The
solution I gave is simply my best guess based on what I know. I figured
I'd ask the opinion of the list to determine what the solution to this
problem might be or if I am simply doing something wrong.