Re: xfce accessibility

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 09:24:55AM EST, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> I forgot to mention: as I'm not an Orca user, I have no idea whether
> xfce is actually usable with what is currently accessible.  I can only
> say that it does technically work.

This reflects testing I have done in the past. Its worth noting that XFCE 4.10 has much better accessibility support, as XFCE upstream have been actively trying to improve their accessibility situation, and given they are still using GTK2, accessibility in XFCE from a technical point of view should be sound.

Luke