gnome-orca doesn't starts without gnome-packages

Hi to all.

I installed a wheezy base system using debootstrap and I installed the xfce4 package, and the gnome-orca package. I encountered two problems, but the orca-related problem is the most important.

When I start the command "orca" the console prints a message related with a configuration that doesn't exist in the actual configuration (org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications). Please reproduce it, and consider if it is a bug or a dependency-related issue.

--
Francisco rafael del roio

begin:vcard
fn:Francisco Del Roio