What about participation at the Randa Meetings 2012?

Morning guys

As a lurker of this list since ages I saw you doing a lot of great work and
thus I thought this years Randa meetings could be of interest to you as we try
to focus on Accessibility.

We are atm mainly KDE people and hopefully (we're in contact) some Gnome
people who will meet in the little Swiss village Randa and hack there for a
week. There we try to improve our applications and make them more accessible
and if everything works out as planned I'll invite some blind test users to
Randa.

If you want to know more about the Randa meetings go to:
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa

And if you want to participate:
http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/98

But don't hesitate to ask any question. I'm subscribed to this list.

And here the most imporant stuff in all brevity:
- Place: Randa, Switzerland
- Time:  From the 21st to the 27th of September 2012
- What:  Hacking and improving KDE and Gnome apps
         All is in one house, the food costs 15 CHF per day (three meals)
         We try to find sponsors for this. Accommodation and travel could be
         paid for you by Debian but we try to find sponsors as well.

Any question?

Cu hopefully in Randa
Mario