Re: Can you please not send me all those bug reports?

Doug Smith <braillefingers@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi, I aj writing to find out how I can get rid of all those bug reports I
> have been receiving and when something has been accepted into the
> distribution.  I don't need that kiind of information.  If there is any way
> I can not receive this, and still stay on this list, I wish to know.

You could add a rule to your ~/.procmailrc file or whatever filtering
mechanism you're using to send those messages to /dev/null or file them away
somewhere.

This list is the development forum for Debian accessibility and, as such,
receives the bug reports.