Re: debian 6.0.4 image inaccessible

I wish when things get removedMy bad for relying on boot help messages
then.  My mistake for relying on debian help messages stored in f0.txt to
f9.txt inclusive then.  Now if slackware 13.37 had the same or similar
problems with litetalk synthesizers, on this machine I couldn't send this
message to this list.On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Jude DaShiell, le Sat 18 Feb 2012 03:23:02 -0500, a ?crit :
> > I used aria2c -V to download the image and cannot get a talking install to
> > come up on it using speakup.synth=ltlk or speakup.synth=soft on an intel
> > celleron machine or an amd k8 machine.  I've tried it with and without
> > expert as a prefix and nothing is speaking.  Is there something
> > undocumented I should know?  Just using s at the boot prompt also fails to
> > get anything talking on either machine too.
>
> Debian 6.0.4 does *not* have software speech. Only Debian 7 will.
>
> It's however not normal that speakup.synth=ltlk does not work. Nothing
> is undocumented, to my knowledge (else I would simply have documented!).
> Did you properly select the graphical installer?
>
> Samuel

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>