Re: Demande pour rejoindre le projet Debian Accessibility Packages

> Peter Drysdale asked to join the project https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=100372
>
> When I received notice that festival (and libestool) were going to be orphaned
> I contacted the then maintainer Kumar regarding assisting this package.
>
> Jean-Philippe also contacted Kumar, he further advised that
> "Then, you only will have to write to debian-a11y mailing list, so that
> you to ask to be added to the pkg-a11y group on alioth.debian.org."
>
> In accordance with this advice I request being added to the pkg-a11y group
> for the purpose of assisting in the preparation of the festival and libestool packages.
>
> with the very best regards,
> Peter Drysdale

I'm wondering. It was proposed to create a tts team, maybe that would be
a better idea than moving festival to pkg-a11y.  Considering how many
people maintain speech syntheses for various reasons completely outside
accessibility, and how much we'd need to make sure that work on speech
synthesis is done coherently.

What do people think?