Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi.  This is my first impression after attempting to switch to at-spi2.
It looks like both at-spi1 and at-spi 2 have been started during login.
I hear "welcome to orca" and then nothing.  I get no more feedback from my gnome session
My first guess is the at-spi1 and at-spi 2 regestries are conflicting.
When I do aptitude -q remove at-spi
to remove the at-spi 1.0, I notice dasher and gok still depend on the at-spi package.
After doing this, I still got nothing from my gnome session.  After searching for at-spi,
I noticed the libatk-adaptor package wasn't installed.
 I installed it with no change.  All I get now is the welcome to orca message and then nothing.
Ps shows at-spi2 and orca are running.  As far as I can tell, things still work.  I was able to
press alt-f2 and start a gnome-terminal.  Ps shows the gnome-terminal, but no feedback from orca.
At this point, I'm out of ideas to try, so I figure I should post my results and
hope others have suggestions.  I have found alternatives for everything I do in gnome,
so I'm willing to keep trying with at-spi2.

          Kenny