UK Lists

Hi

We are selling our UK marketing databases in bulk as the data broking side of our business is closing.

There are six databases as detailed below.  They are of the highest quality and contain only accurate and up to date information.  All recipients are strictly opt in only.  All records contain email addresses.  There are over 1m records in total.

The cost for all six databases is £300 (inclusive).

UK Databases

Business Email Database

Managing Director Email Database

Sales & Marketing Directors Email Database

HR Directors Email Database

IT Directors Email Database

Insurance Brokers Email Database

If you would like to purchase our databases then please reply to email us or call us on 0843 289 0979.

Our websites are money-trees.co.uk and rockpooldata.com

The latter one is still live and will remain so for the next few weeks.

We would like all data sales to be completed by Friday 27th May

To unsubscribe please reply and use remove as the subject line.