Re: Why hasn't edbrowse seen a bug fix or upgrade in more than 4 years now?

Yes, development continues.  Keep in touch with edbrowse development by
subscribing to the commandline email group on yahoogroups.com.  The
version I have on my box I think is something like 3.45.  Carl Dalkhe
converted it from perl a while ago then added javascript support but had
to pass the project along to I think Tom Brennan due to ill health so it
remains in active development.