Orca no workee in Debian Wheezy...

	Hello all,

Finished jumping over to Wheezy, and I get no audio when doing the
Alt+F2 and typing orca.  I don't appear to have any errors on startup
using startx.  I normally K-out gdm3 in /etc/rc2.d, just to keep the
family from wanting to play around on my Debian box, and the CLI scares
'em, so if gdm3 is required, I haven't tried it yet.  Any reason why
Gnome doesn't have a startup jingle so you know the desktop and audio is
working?  Anyway, I'm getting no audio feedback from the GUI, and don't
know where to start looking for answers.  Any hints?  TIA,

				Michael

--
Linux User:	177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org