Re: Fwd: Jonathan Riddell: usb-creator in suse; accessibility in Qt, it speaks!

Hi.  Debian should have at-spi2 once gnome 3 gets uploaded to unstable.
After that, experimenting with kde access will be much easier.
Based on posts to the kde accessibility list, the qt4 to at-spi bridge still needs a lot of work, so I don't expect
good access to kde to happen soon.

          Kenny