Re: help returning to gnome fallback

Hi.
On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 12:11:34PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Kenny Hitt <hittsjunk@gmail.com> (30/11/2011):
> > Hi.  After the last upgrade my default session has changed to gnome
> > shell. […]
>
> Hi Kenny,
>
> I just asked on #debian-gnome, it appears gnome 3.0 is basically lacking
> accessibility, but it is said to be present/back in 3.2 (there are some
> packages in experimental for this release).

What packages?  I just checked and there isn't a newer version of gnome-shell or at-spi.
More important, why did a gnome upgrade ignore my user preferences?  This is the second time I've had
a gnome upgrade over ride my user defaults.  It replaced my prefered web browzer and now has replaced my
prefered session.
In both cases, I haven't found a way to return my defaults.  I'm stuck with broken apps.

          Kenny