Re: Jodconverter

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 08:22:48PM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> > Recently, within the last couple of weeks the problem probably was
> > introduced, but I have only noticed it now.
>
> This doesn't answer the question, but have you tried unoconv instead? Does it
> show the same problem? If so, the roblem is likely to be in LibreOffice - you
> could try upgrading if you aren't running the latest release.

No it appears to work ok, did get a segfault on one .ppt to html file,
but everything else seems to work relatively well.

I suppose this should work fine then, and is probably better than
jodconverter because I don't need to start the soffice server and thus
can use openoffice gui if I choose.

It's interesting that the command to start soffice.bin does hang
though...

Thanks for the solution though
Cheers,
Dan