Re: Sponsor for accessibility packages

Hi,

Here's the current situation for the 3 packages I would like to maintain.

speechd-up and speakup-tools:

You can download them now via dget on:
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/debian/speakup-tools
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/debian/speechd-up

I wait for sponsoring. Yes they're git releases, but stable ones are too old and some important evolutions have to be shipped (for speakup-tools they're evolutions from speakup itself, for speechd-up the latest stable is deprecated).

edbrowse:

You can download it on:
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/debian/edbrowse

I actually found the maintainer: Mario Lang. He told me, on #debian-a11y, he's happy if I can take this package and he should have orphaned it. He didn't know exactly what to do now and suggested me to add myself to uploaders in debian/control. Actually we thought another maintainer was maintaining the package as he added himself to uploaders, but he disappeared. And there was a thread to ask for update edbrowse. So do I follow Mario's advice, or do mentors prefer a NMU? If NMU, how should I do technically?

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

-
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Tél.: 06.76.34.93.37

Mail: mengualjeanphi@free.fr

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu