espeakup_0.71-2_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) espeakup-udeb_0.71-2_amd64.udeb extra debian-installer
Configure the speech synthesizer voice
This is a statically linked version of espeakup, optimized for use on
Changes: espeakup (1:0.71-2) unstable; urgency=low
- New binary package espeakup-udeb for speech synthesis in the debian
- Build-Depend on the portaudio version which provides static library.
- set Maintainer to the Debian Accessibility team.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no change needed).
- Bump debhelper dependency.
- Build-Depend on po-debconf
* debian/espeakup.default: Document the ALSA_CARD variable.
* debian/po: Add templates translation.
- Install init script in S (closes: Bug#606953).
- Rework to build udeb.
- Call debconf-updatepo.
Override entries for your package:
espeakup_0.71-2.dsc - source admin
espeakup_0.71-2_amd64.deb - extra admin
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 606953
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.