Framebuffer Still In Squeeze-Installer

Hi,

today I tried to install Debian Squeeze with the ISO from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_di_beta2/i386/iso-cd/debian-squeeze-di-beta2-i386-CD-1.iso
and got after the beep a "screen not in text mode".
I installed a Debian Squeeze on 28th of December and this worked fine
(but this was a netinst-image).

So my question is: Was this maybe an older image? If not, can I
somehow help to fix this problem?

Hardware of the notebook: Sony Vaio with a Intel on-board graphics
card.

Despite the problem above, the accessibility-related things work
wonderful, thanks everyone for taking time for this!

--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu