Re: kvm

Mario Lang <mlang@debian.org> wrote:

> Exactly, KVM is not going to solve guest OS accessibility problems.
> You have to complain to Microsoft about MS Windows not being installable
> with accessibility.

Whereas debian is much better in this regard, especially with its BRLTTY
support for the installer, thanks to Samuel's contributions, and with SpeakUp
on the way for those using speech output.

> In any case, I think this is outside of our scope.

It is indeed. I thought of writing a procmail rule that pipes every message
containing "Windows" to /dev/null, but decided there would be too many false
positives.