Re: INACCESSIBLE! (was: Re: TWID (This Week In Debian) about accessibility)

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 00:36 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Omer Zak, le Tue 02 Nov 2010 02:20:23 +0200, a écrit :
> > Ironically, the interview is inaccessible to the deaf due to its being a
> > podcast.
> > Did anyone transcribe it into text, and if yes, where is the textual
> > transcript?
>
> I've uploaded one to http://brl.thefreecat.org/TWID-a11y.txt . I'll ask
> Jonathan to upload it to his website too.

Thanks a lot!
I just have read the (textual transcript of the) interview.

--- Omer

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.