orca and openoffice.org

Hi,

Ok my configuration is a bit strange: I use OOo backport, on a lenny,
and I use orca in testing release (that I installed on my lenny because
it works without upgrading a lot of dependencies), in Gnome 2.22
(stable). Anyway I'm not sure it is related.

When I use Insert -> Fields -> Others in OOo, then I choose to insert a
chapter cross-reference, I select "Reference to Page), Insert works, but
when I close, orca freezes and ... I've to kill it.
Here's the log:
http://dl.free.fr/gL3cwOEcf

If someone has an idea or thinks that's a bug, or due to my particular
environment too exhotic. With orca 2.22 it worked.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL